Pages

Monday, March 03, 2008

The one with tagged by mec

My CWL friend Mec has lots of tags for all of us and I think this is the latest one.

1. Today I feel very--- dirty coz i cleaned the other room to be used as simone's playroom. I boxed up all our "abubot" and "tambak" so simon can put them in the attic.
2. I enjoy --- playing with Simone now because she's a toddler na! she suddenly became independent.
3. I am unhappy when --- there are problems but I just accept them and learn from it.
4. I feel good when --- people compliment about how i lost weight (i just wish those were true.haha)
5. I wish my boss --- before would stop having "favorites" so all of us will not have to strive to compete against each other.
6. My officemates think --- that I'am so much into details when it comes to events like weddings, bdays, and even corporate events.
7. My work area is --- anywhere around the house now.
8. I enjoy reading about --- growing babies, marriages, novels, and hollywood celebrities.
9. I like myself best when --- simone would make lambing and cling to me when she wants to sleep already.
10. If I had a choice I would --- explore places in and out of the country
11. I wish --- I know exactly what I want to do as of the moment (i'm a jack of all trades, master of none)
12. Tomorrow I would like to --- look at my baby's birthday pictures! soo dying to get the mail.

There, I'm tagging Abi, and Mari! Thanks

No comments: