Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The one with birthdays

October is such a peak month of birthdays and celebrations!

Happy birthday to my mom last October 23. I think this is the first time that my dad's not with her to celebrate her special day since daddy is in cambodia for another mission trip. we miss daddy na. so we celebrated her birthday with a simple dinner together with simone's 20month celeb. :)

diba magkamukha sila???


My mom will always be my inspiration. As in I pray that I will be the mom that she is to us. I love the democratic way of raising us up. It's very western. But most importantly, I love her for she has been and will always be a big sister to me...and a bestfriend. I don't have a sister so she made sure she was my barkada too and she still is. love you mommy! I miss our dates! :)


Happy birthday Naan! I think this is the first time too that I did'nt see her on her birthday. Sabi nga ni simon, "ayy, walang dinner???" hahaha. puros pagkain talaga. but seriously, we miss her and jason to bits!!! waah! But i know she's enjoying China now (well despite the melamine scare) and I know that God is doing something really great in their lives right now. So to you Naan, just enjoy your sunny side-up days. thank you for being a great friend. love you!
Jason and Naan

Happy birthday Michael! He's my younger brother, the more malambing one. The one I can kiss and hug in public and whom I can ask for a beso and hug in public too. bwahaha. I'm sooo proud of this guy. You see, he has always been a smart one. Unfortunately, he really got hooked in barkadas and computers that he did'nt take studying seriously so took a while before he finally finished college. But I thank God coz when he decided to go back to college, he really did it. He was a scholar, graduated with good grades, was able to find work immediately and still does what he loves most, computer games! and yes, because of his love for computer games, he was part of the Philippine team for Ragnarok. can you believe it?! hahaha. he was sent to Korea to play this stuff. Nothing beats a heart of passion. hahaha. love you bro and I hope you liked your Van Huesen shirt!
from L-R: Michael, Me, and Kuya Jomon

Happy birthday Jane and Oliver. Jane is my sis in law and Oliver is her hubby. October 4 and 5 respectively, pretty cool huh? Jane is the face behind sweetbite and I'm glad she's starting to take clients now. At least she has an outlet of her passion. Justin is their unico hijo, our little prince. :)

ang baby pa ni simone dito...hehe.

there, more celebrations to come...

3 comments:

"Q" said...

happy birthday tita lydia and michael. :)

"Q" said...

ooh pati si jane, happy birthday. damie pala naming octoberian hehe

Jen said...

kamukha nga ng lola! :)