Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The one with slowing it down

The husband was having his own Bible time and came across a very timely message about slowing down.  He lent me the book and asked me to read it as well.

Every year, we find ourselves promising to take things more slowly next year.  I always find myself being sick, running to and fro, meeting all deadlines and projects and being tired at the end of the day. And before you knew it, christmas has passed my by. *sigh* I hope this year will be different. I'm sooo looking forward for next week as this is my last weekend before parties.

Let's always remember the reason for the season...it's not on the gifts we give, not on the bonuses and projects we are able to do, not on the christmas rush, definitely not on the heavy traffic. Let's ponder on the things that really define CHRISTmas. :)

God bless everyone!

No comments: