Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

The one with wahm

I know my life has a greater purpose.  It has become more evident when I had Simone.  It was like suddenly, my life is'nt just about me, nor just about us as a couple but as a family.  And because of this, my husband and I made decisions that are life-changing, things that we know only God can control...and so far, He's the best sailor of our journey.

To cut the long story short, I became a work-at-home mom.  And many times, I find myself having a hard time juggling things; being a mom, a wife, a homemaker, an entrepreneur, a driver, a nanny, a cook, and whatever else you can label me.  haha.  I never complained.  There are just days that you don't see the end of your things to do list, hehe. But when my sister-in-law, Merci, told me while we were having our usual YM chat nights, that she sees me as an embodiment of a wahm, i was like, "yeah right!" haha.  She told me that i inspire her and she sees me as one of her motivations.  I'm glad that she sees me that way.  At least, somehow I know I'am able to motivate or encourage another mom who wants to find her fulfillment as well, as an individual (whether an entrep or an employee) and as a mom.  I'd be forever grateful that God gave me a business I can call my own, something to make my passion concrete and still be able to take care of my kid and husband.

And for that, I'm proud to be a WAHM :)

No comments: