Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2005

The one with "oh, that hurts!"

Our manicurist did my nails last sunday and my big toe got really swollen three days after. bad trip! now, im just at home, di maka-alis for preps...although i've so much to do here sa bahay so, okay lang. hehe. para maiba naman ang weekend at mag stay lang sa house. so, what happened over the week???hmmm...nothing much, my bestfriend gave birth to a little and healthy baby girl, Keisha. my w@wie friend got married na...Yna and Xean! yahoo! i'd have to work this weekend to finish my marketing plan...huhuhu..we went to Galleria last night and had dinner with the Jacelas, Doc Bob and Ma'am Mares...our ninong ang ninang. had so much fun talking about our wedding and their wedding years before...we got to compare how much time has evolved wedding preparations and how different it was before...(read:Betamax for your video...hehehe) we were also with Ariel anf Yna who got them as godparents also. :)

re wedding preps???hmmm...none so much except that i got news from my officemate that we have a corporate account in Diamond Hotel! yipee! at least mapapamura me ng konti! yey! also, my friend Shiela who works in Richmonde naman told me she's gonna give me one room for us ni simon..yey! ulit! hehe. thank you Lord for the blessings.

No comments: