Pages

Monday, February 20, 2006

The one with a dent

Oh mi gas!!! what a way to spend my friday... left the house early coz of coding scheme. on my way, was hit by another car. :( it was a minor dent on her part (apparently our car is as vintage as ever) and i still think that i have nothing to do with it since i stopped and i even shifted my gear to neutral coz i gave her the way to go first. well, what happened ata was that hindi sya kasya and miscalculated...so i just felt my car shaking, knowing na pinagkakasya nya na pala sarili nya sa road. tsk, tsk. masama lang nun feeling ng lahat it's my fault...where in fact, nakahinto lang ako. haayy....but God is still good. was not harmed, minor dent and hindi ako pinagbayad on anything. i dont know, alam din naman kasi ng girl that it was not my fault...ang fault ko lang siguro was that i was too close on her, kasi dapat nga ako mauuna, but she already had her bumper pasingit so pinagbigyan ko na. anyway, okay na yun. im just so glad nothing happened. and thanks to my behbeh for coming over to the scene of the crime agad...kahit hindi pa ligo. hihihi.

I also submitted na my article. hope magustuhan nila...

Yesterday was a big day for my behbeh. For days, he hasnt talked about anything else except laptops. kakasabi nya, ang dami ko na rin alam sa mga laptops. hehehe. and yesterday, nakabili na kme! yahoo! thank you Lord for the blessing. kakatuwa. super happy sya sa nabili nya. Compaq chuchu...hihi. dami ganda features and so right for his work. im happy for him and he deserves it. :) love you beh! enjoy your laptop!

it will be a pretty busy week for me i think. oh well. happy week! hope i could upload pics na. haay!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Hi Jacque! Belated congratulations to you and your husband. Marbs gave me the discs of your pics this week and I only found time to go thru them today. They're really lovely- kita talaga sa eyes nyo ang saya. Congrats again! cynthia