Pages

Monday, June 19, 2006

The one with being tagged

It's lunch time and been tagged by meng. (hi sis!) you're right, it's just too inviting not to give this some time. here goes...

Instructions: Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.

1. 'i love you' text from my beh
2. Jollibee chicken joy or KFC hot and crispy
3. when i see my dog wagging his tail or playing
4. 'Friends' marathon
5. clean sheets
6. sunset (kahit sa tapat lang ng bahay namin..solve nako!)
7. cheese popcorn (bucket)
8. my dog licking my face or me scratching his tummy
9. yung amoy ng ilong ni simon when he breathes on me. :)
10. magising ng tanghali and stay sa bed with simon.

hahaha...so it's either food or dog or simon for me. :) will tag the following:

1. concon
2. mec
3. wella
4. yna
5. mai
6. karla
7. aggie
8. tin
9. charie
10. amy

c'mon girls! let's find out our life's simple pleasures... :-)

3 comments:

Mai said...

uh - oh..dahil nga blogwhore ako lately..i've already been tagged sis!

check out: http://maipaul.blogspot.com/2006/06/tagged-yah.html

:D

Lea L. Atacador said...

Sis!!! Happy Monthsary!! Date kayo ni Papa Simon? Enjoy Enjoy!! My new blog is up! link me up k? mwaah!!

Lea L. Atacador said...

This is lea by the way... 6 months na tayo kasal whohoo!! :)