Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The one with health buff

For the past weeks, I notice that my husband has been trying to be more inclined with being more fit and healthy. And along with that, he has been constantly persuading (yes, convincing is not applicable anymore) me to be attached with healthy lifestyle too. no, he's not yet vegetarian but i have to say it's giving him more benefits ha. He's been drinking wheatgrass (and selling them too, hehe), always asking for vegetables for dinner, and always warning me whenever i have chocolates by my side or junk food. (classic example is the big pack of tortillos im munching now. hehe, bad cheetah!) i won't be surprised if one day he'll ask me to buy Solo Slim supplements in the net and convince me to go to the gym. hehe.

I have my step counter naman e, but unfortunately, i don't reach the 10,000 steps a day. hahaha.

No comments: