Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2005

The one with Abstract Reasoning

Saturday, i had an interview as part of my assessment. it was a casual iterview, more like a backgrounder. it went well. was able to answer all her questions. then, ms. belen explained to me the results of my exam. all other dimensions were the best in remarks. My ratings range from Above Average, High Average, and Superior(even for my supervisory skills) EXCEPT for ONE. i cannot believe what i saw, i got a BELOW average for my Abstract reasoning. when you assess it, that's the IQ of one's person. oh my gas! i was dumbfounded and really could'nt believe it. when i was in college kc it was always a high average for me. well, ms. belen explained that once a person starts working, bumababa daw talaga ang IQ, plus it's not the quotient used nowadays, may EQ na. sila nga daw na teachers, below average rin. i still did'nt want to accept it. hehe. naging ignoramus na ba ako coz of work o sadyang pre-occupied na lang ako sa preps?! well, i'm not really bothered that it will affect my assessment coz i know all the other dimensions will compensate for it, di ko lang matanggap...sana kahit man lang Average..huhuhu

No comments: