Pages

Saturday, July 02, 2005

The one with oh no!

Oh no talaga!!! ang dami work, next week na ang national conference namin, had so many things to do for wedding preps, have to make my marketing plan, waaaahhhh!!!! sabay-sabay sya nangyayari...i don't know what to do first. hehe, pero surprisingly calmado pa naman me. i just feel that this month will be a very busy month for me. as in, plan ko mag todo ng preps. hehe. had to cancel my meeting with clarice today coz have to overstay sa ofc...haaayy! and almost the whole of next week, wala me coz of the conference. i'll miss my behbeh.

how was my week?? hmm, just the usual busy one. attended a seminar that will make or break my career. hehe. katuwa, my group won best presentation! ang saya lang. gave me hope that i can do best with what i'm being given of sa work. also, last thursday, we went out ni simon to eat PIZZA sa Avenetto. happy lang kc nag-crave sya ng pizza and kahit mejo titipid kme, pinagbigyan namin craving namin and ang saya! haha. :)

Jac's pics Ü(281)
yummy, favorite Bacon cheesebuger pie!

Jac's pics Ü(276)
date sa Avenetto

had a date with my friend jannet last night. dinner kme sa french baker and kwentuhan ever. katuwa un kwentuhan ng kahit ano about me kc she really remembers everything...meaning nakikinig tlga sya sa lahat ng kwento ko.

it's July 2 na and we're a little over of five months na lang! yahoo!!! so looking forward. dami pa kelangan i-accomplish pero mas important ung fact na i'll spend my all my days with my simon after we get married. can't wait!

No comments: