Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The one with the final sketch

Last sunday, we were able to accomplish two important things for our wedding...my gown and our rings! grabe, i cannot describe the kilig and the fulfillment when i saw my final sketch made by jason of bridal factory. Lawrence and roda are really good people. they're a good tandem to begin with. lawrence takes care of the design, while roda takes care of the price. they will tell you what's good on you and what's not. Pics and final description of my gown to follow. I'm really excited to see the final result. I have faith that they will deliver. I love to work with couples kc in a way we can share with them the excitement of weddings. We were with my parents and my mom loved the sketch. and the price...it's really a steal. when they were discussing nga the price, they were speaking chinese(lawrence & roda), na-overhear ni simon who is chinese din unti and ni-chinese nya daw na ang mura pala ng gown. sabi ni roda, cge taasan natin! hahaha...katuwa. i'll have my gown by august or september then pick up on dec. 15! yahoo!

Jac's pics Ü(271)
my gown: Strapless off-white satin empire cut gown. Embossed bodice on the front is beaded in a starburst pattern. Scattered beads adorn the backside of the gown. The gown's A line skirt opens in the middle to show a delicate pattern of beadworks. Scaterred beads are also present in both ends of the overlapping skirt. The delicate pattern is continued at the back highlighting the 60" train. Veil is 5 yards long.

Jac's pics Ü(272)
top part of my gown

Jac's pics Ü(273)
lower part

Jac's pics Ü(263)
a sample beadwork on the middle part of the gown

Jac's pics Ü(262)
scattered beads on the hemlines
~*~

After getting my sketch, we went straight to greenhills to get our rings. despite the fact that it was burned down (well, just a part of it) the day before, I still wanted to go. we called jobet and andun naman daw sila. when we saw our rings, ganda ng fit sa amin. they call it comfort fit. ang ganda rin ng rings namin. it's so simple pero it really depicted our personalities. i also like the engraving, malinis and pulido. so fulfilling and happy kme to have closed a good deal with them. sabi ko nga kay tita connie, remind nya si simon sa 1sy anniv. namin para bilhin ung eternity ring. hahaha. Tito Boy and Tita Connie are again, people i would love to refer to. their works are elegant, but not pricey.

Upon having these two, dito ko na feel na this is it!!! as in! nag-practice pa nga kme ni simon pag uwi namin kung pano namin ikakabit ung rings...hehehe. then the day after that, he texted me, "ang ganda cguro ng behbi ko sa wedding namin, ang gnda kc ng gown sa yo eh.love you" haaayyy!!! kilig ako tlga!

No comments: