Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2005

The one with Alaxan emergency

oohhh...my legs really hurt, i need Alaxan FR na talaga. hehe, OA, i dont drink medicines for body aches only. anyway, played badminton again last night with my officemates/barkadas. grabe, after one quarter of not using my racket, di nako talaga marunong maglaro...well, not that i'm really good at it, addict lang tlga ako before sa badminton. hehe. sakit sa katawan pero i really have to start playing again if i want to lose some of those bulges stuck in my kili-kili and legs. hahaha.

i'm so excited ngayong weekend. dami plans kc walang pasok sa monday.
saturday- clean my room, paliguan si tootsie, do some budget check for wedding, and make some earrings, go to church for practice.
sunday-go to church, try to go to desiree's barot saya, go to megamall for bridal fair, meet with my barkada for dinner and watch movie
monday-allotted for rest and wedding preps!!! yahoo! i want to go to Puerta Real, la lang, gusto ko lang makita ung place.

No comments: