Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The one where the gown quest ends

Finally, I can now cross out another major supplier for our wedding...my gown! yes, you heard it right, i found my gown designer na. i have always contemplated on this one since we have a small budget for my gown and barong. it was not easy for us to look for a designer who will fit our needs and at the same time the price that they'd have to offer. kaya, finding Bridal Factory was really an achievement for me. sila ung designer na kahit mura lang, kampante ang feeling ko that they would deliver. i discovered them last bridal fair sa megamall. sila ang cheapest gown booth dun. then jannet(my bridesmaid) and i went to visit their shop in EDSA. pinag-drive ko si jannet. buti pinayagan nya ko i-drive ko kotse nya. hehe. anyway, i tried on 4 gowns. jannet was so naaliw na mag-try pako...di nya alam kung gano kabigat ang mga gowns. hehe. ang init pa! pero love ko ung mga designs. halos lahat fit sa ken, except for the mermaid gown...hahaha. nice sana kaya lang laki kc balakang ko eh...di na maibaba ung gown. :) i also met donna ni net. sweet, w@wie din. i love the mermaid gown on her. super nice sa kanya. and so, they sketched me my gown. design of my gown will be a tube top with overlapping chenes, parang ung kay charlene na gown, and empire cut with overlapping pambaba din. di ko masyado ma-explain eh. hehe. basta, ganda sya. will post the design once i get hold of it na. plan to pay half sa bridal fair sa rockwell on sunday. yipee! ento gowns na lang.

No comments: