Pages

Thursday, December 08, 2005

The one with being normal

Finally...a share of my own wedding tension and pressure. hahaha. ive been telling my friends and even some of my close w@wies na nawe-weirduhan ako that we are so letting go na agad as early as now. sabi naman ng iba kong friends, that's because prepared na nga daw kme. not really, dami pa kme kulang, wala na nga lang me keber. hehe. and despite the major changes that i posted earlier, relaxed pa rin kme ni simon.

then...last night, i had the first wedding tension of my life...a fight with my mom.

of all people na ayoko maka-away, it's my mom. kc we have the same ugali, same malditahan, same kulit, and same lahat. dalawa lang kc kme girl sa family. the reason behind the fight was really petty, i dont wanna even talk about it anymore kc super babaw talaga. pero i snapped, and so did she. it was not really sampalan at sabihan ng masasakit na salita...di naman kme ganun. hehe.

but in our family, madali kme magbati. i texted her this morning na sorry and she texted back: "we love you anak and sori din. pasensya na at bumabata ako eh" hahaha...it's their anniversary today and we'll go out for dinner.

la lang, i realized that hey, natetense nako and im glad at na-overcome ko naman. i dont wanna be a bridezilla on the day mismo. pero i still to be "kondisyoned" pa na everything will be okay.

i love my mom...

happy wedding ulyfel! :)

No comments: