Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The one with a faith goal

For 2007, what will be your faith goal???

In the first place, what is a faith goal anyway? as shared by my achie (SIL), faith goal is something that you want to achieve for this year, may it be spiritual blessing, emotional, financial, business or career improvement, etc. You put it in writing and offer it to God so He will bless it and He will make it come true in your life...Of course, when you ask for your faith goal, you also have to pray that it is God's will in your life.

How do you come up with your faith goal? Simply pray and ask God to bless you with whatever it is you want to be blessed. After that, write it on a sheet of paper and whenevery you spend time with the Lord, offer those faith goals to Him and ask Him for wisdom of how to accomplish those things.

I did this when I was in college. I did'nt know it was a faith goal. all i know is that i want to make a timetable for my life and wrote down 5 things that i want to accomplish in life after five years. as far as i can remember, here are those things:

1. get married at the age of 25 or 26
2. have a bank account of P 200,000.00
3. buy a car - need not be brand new, basta may aircon and radio
4. get promoted in a good company
5. invest on a business

you know what...God gave me those 5 things as i turned 26 two years ago. i got married at 26, wherein we were able to save up that kind of money and still had a something left for us to start with. i had my 'bhabes' at the age of 21 since i really wanted to learn how to drive. kasi nga naman daw, i didnt ask for a brand new car kaya ayun, 2nd hand nga lang at talagang may aircon at radio lang.nothing more nothing less. hahaha. pero bhabes got me through a lot of things. she brought me everywhere and sa kanya kme natuto ni simon mag-drive talaga kaya selling her now makes me a little sad. at least, pagagandahin naman sya nung bibili e. so okay lang. and company gave me a car already and we named her "Nisai". it's a biblical name, "praise or banner of God". i was recently given a good position in the company. im still trying to make my way to it but everything is okay. and for so long, we have sideline businesses that we do every now and then ni simon. ewan ko ba, kahit working kme pareho, mahilig talaga kme sa businesses.

see...God is limitless. we can ask everything from Him...kahit ano pa yun???!!!

Make your faith goal now and see God's move in your life!

what's my Faith Goal?? i'll share it soon! pagpe-pray ko muna. :D God bless.

No comments: