Pages

Monday, July 16, 2007

The one with information overload

I got hooked with reading books on parenting. currently, im reading "What to expect the first year" and "You and your child". The former is informative but the "What to expect when you're expecting" was more useful to me than this one. Eto kasi is a case-to-case basis so i just choose the ones applicable to me and simone. the latter naman was bought by simon and it's up to five years of age. okay din pero masyado summarized.

and yesterday, i just bought 2 more books, "Idiot's guide to baby sign language" and "How to have a smarter baby". information overload!!! the sign language intrigued me and super interested me to try it on simone. i hope we get to do effective sign languages soon. oh and the book is very entertaining. as in! i can't seem to put it down...while driving! yikes! the other one, have'nt opened yet pero pocketbook style sya and got good feedbacks on the book so i bought it.

will let you know more soon about these two books and i'll share any information that maybe useful to parents like me.

No comments: