Pages

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The one with not giving up, just moving on

Last week, I made a major decision in my career life. I decided not to sign up anymore for the company i was working for. We were offered an early retirement package with the promise that we will all be rehired, but with a slightly different package. but then, i don't want to be rehired. i want to explore other opportunities na pwede for me. parang i think i've maxed out myself already in my current job that i want to do something else. believe me, if this is the quarterlife crisis they're talking about...im definitely getting some. hehehe. but it's not a crisis, it's more of an adventure.

we've prayed for it and simon and i talked about it already. we have peace thinking about it and soo looking forward for things to come. i get to spend time with simone more, i'll be able to do the things that i've always wanted to do and find out where i will best excel. plus, i can always go back to work whenever i want to. im glad my husband and my family support me with this. finally, i'm out of my comfort zone and i know God has better plans for me and im excited to know what those are.

will kwento in details soon. in the meantime, i'll have the exit interviews muna with the bosses. haha, di pa pala ako nagpapaalam! hehehe

2 comments:

Mec said...

perfect timing din sis... now that simone is more apt to roll and sit and really respond na talaga to conversations :)

tas she's be eating soon na din!

and learning to crawl and walk.

all the other things can wait... as you go through these precious times with your child... :)

mari said...

hi jacque :) jsut dropping by your blog.

i think that it is a very good decision especially now that your baby is growing so fast. i know that you don't want to miss any of her first firsts.

goodluck and God bless :) take care!