Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The one with one more month

In my previous post, I was supposed to have my exit interview with our GM. I talked to him last week with the intention to gracefully leave the company. He was honest enough to tell me everything and to ask me to give my new position a try. For one month, we will see if everything will work better.

Honestly, I had a mix of emotions about the decision of accepting it. I respect my boss and I did it because he's my boss. so much so, he's like a dad to me. BUT, my mind was really set on doing the things id love to do. at the back of my mind, i was thinking the plans i set and the goals i want to achieve, provided that i'am not employed anymore. On the other hand, I was happy not to leave my friends, have a stable job, and get to enjoy the benefits it offers.

I will still pray for everything and hopefully, everything will be alright and will be according to God's will.

No comments: