Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

The one with busy as usual

I thought I'd be more relaxed this year since I'm not working anymore (well, corporate-wise) but man, i was wrong! More clients are still booking for their christmas parties and other events. Plus, we also have our personal events that we have to attend to like attending a wedding, attending our church's christmas party, and attending to my clients' events as well. And to top of it all, we still have an anniversary to celebrate!!! i finally accepted that it's such a very difficult time to prepare for one's anniversary when yours fall on the busiest season of all. as in! but apart from that, we're really preparing for a simple celebration only. As in, just go out and have an alone time...amidst the traffic. hahaha. I wonder what he'll give me for our anniversary??? hmmm, can he just give me diet pills so i'd lose the holiday fats already?! waah! i could not even bear to tip on the scale. bwahaha.

So to everyone, happy holidays!!!

No comments: