Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The one with a real lesson

I've always wanted to teach simone all there is that she can learn. I've wanted to give her the best lessons in life. But at times, more than we can think, my clild also teaches me the best lessons in life that came in most unexpected.

One day, while i was driving and thinking of top ideas for father's day gifts, she saw a beggar sleeping on the side of the road and she told me that "ate is sleeping". i then explained that they sleep on the street because they don't have food, clothing, and home. I was surprised to hear the answer that melted my heart. "Mommy, buy ate food, clothing, and pink pillow." I felt speechless and did'nt expect her sincere answer that she wanted to help the little girl.

Kids have the purest of hearts...

No comments: