Pages

Thursday, March 03, 2005

heart to heart talk

well, for the past two days, my h2b and i are having differences sa wedding preps. i'm just so hard to please because syempre this is a once in a lifetime event for me and i want the best for our wedding. along with that, i'd always want to have the best deals there is, that's why i don't get impulsive on getting suppliers agad. but you know, God has impressed in my heart again that the wedding is not just the preps and the efforts that you exert for that day itself, it's more about the days that follow it. my fiance is more excited about starting a new life with me. naghahanap na nga ng mga gamit sa bahay eh. hehe. and I'm just so thankful that God has given me the best man for me and that he has blessed me to be with the man i've always prayed for.

1 comment:

gra said...

hi jacque.. the wedding is just the icing on the cake.. basta lang we get to eat the cake we want!ako, i get impatient pag ang tagal mag book. parang gusto ko na lang matapos. buti na lang super bait olie sa akin. hahaha. happy preps! - grace & oliver