Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2005

The one with the Ready to Wed Store

Went to Ready to Wed Store in Market, Market. that's the first time i tried on a wedding gown aside from the gown of my mom! wow, ang saya pala. i tried on 6, as in SIX different gowns yesterday. lucille, lya's sister is so accommodating. have to give er the credit esp. when i wanted to try out the one on display, pinatanggal pa tlga nya. i like the 2pc. bustier organza/duchesse satin gown. the fit is okay,beadworks minimal lang but the length and the fit is super fine. wala na nga alterations needed eh. and i also realize that i want to wear a white, as in white wedding gown na rin. iba pala tlga yung dating. although the off-white is also nice, iba yung radiance nung white. so there, i asked for a quotation on the gown i wanted and it's 8,500 all in all. good price na rin. yun lang. happy lang i went there. at least, may idea na tlga me how i will look like as a bride...pretty and radiant! hehe. and that's the time i only knew about my size...i'm a size 2 lang. hehe,saya. sana nag-picture taking me kaya lang sira camera ko eh. tsk, tsk!

2 comments:

Pia said...

hi jacque! ang saya sa Ready To Wed no? it's fun trying on different gowns! i think i tried on mga 4 there na. happy preps!

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Hi Jacque! I'm so happy you found the gown for you. =)

I'm having problems with my gown. There was nothing wrong with it but I'm not happy. Ewan kung bakit. hehehe.