Pages

Friday, March 31, 2006

The one with all in a day's work

it does'nt feel like friday...whole day me nakaupo typing, editing and reading for my marketing plan. dami pa nangyari sa life...haaayyy...

before i join brand management, ive always thought that it will be a dream come true having to handle a brand of your own. somehow, i know i'am qualified for that position. and now im here, it hits me...am i really capable???do i have what it takes???is it all worth it? ive always felt blessed that i always have everything that i want. promise, mabait si Lord sa ken knowing that He grants my every wish. and ive longed for this. looking back, during the assessment, ive had sleepless nights trying to prove that i have what it takes to be a brandman. everyone in the Management applauded my presentation and even commented if i've a mentor or something. i did'nt have a background kasi in marketing so it was a surprise to them having to see and hear me present. i know God was with me. so i got it.

now...this is the real thing. i was given new brands to be launched this year. it would have been exciting and interesting had it not with all the internal "directives" hindering. i dont like to brand it personalan...i just can't please everyone. is it because im a lady??? is it because i dont have a marketing background???when things like this happen, i pray and think that this is JUST work. it should'nt affect me and should'nt control my life.

siguro im just anxious of the launching...gusto ko na sya malabas and work on all those activities planned. enough with that, sabi na ngang it wont control my life, so it shouldnt be also in my blog...hehe. just feel like sharing. so to my dear officemate, i respect the decision you made of leaving our group. it pains me but i know you made the right decision. as long as it will make you happy, i will support you.

moving on, i miss how thin i was before the wedding. haay! despite the fact that madge told me na ako lang daw ata ang bride na hindi tumaba, i know tumaba ako! my goodness, one officemate even shouted at me kanina na ang taba ko daw ngayon...while in a fire drill with everybody else around...i could'nt feel embarassed or offended as it might be taken against me so i just laughed and told her, "oo nga eh...as in 10 pounds and im still counting, nahiyang masyado with married life" honestly, i dont get offended when people greet me na tumataba me...not at all kasi totoo naman. i think it's my signal na to really be serious with my diet. hehe. :)

1 comment:

flowerdrumsong said...

Wow, you got promoted to Brand Management! That's awesome! :) (Just had to comment - used to work for brands too - several moons ago!!) Well, don't mind some people who try to give you a hard time - sometimes these people get insecure that someone can actually pull things off with great flair.

Congrats! :)

Weng (Calgary, AB)