Pages

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The one with summer lovin'...

it's summer na! haaayy...have to lose weight, i gained 7 pounds already...im not preggy pa nyan ha. hehe. but seriously, have to lose weight. everybody else thinks im pregnant na...i brought two of my pants to mananahi, one pants had to be replaced with new zipper, the other one, napunit na lang bigla coz tumataba nga me. super hiyang me sa married life. i dont want to stay this big naman. im wearing high heels to help me be with my posture though...but my feet ache. haay!

super pagod with work...but galing ni Lord. i asked that He help us with the registration of the new products. and the meeting this morning went well, id like to believe.

Things i have to do:
Work-related:
1. finalize marketing plan, forecast, packaging design, and registration docs
2. facilitate conduct of FGD, prepare brief for it
3. conduct of 3rd trial with products
4. visit vet clinic this friday or saturday
5. trial visit to subject dogs
6. prepare for status report on monday or tuesday
7. promo materials

and the list goes on...

WEdding-related and other less tiring things to do:
1. i want to start uploading our pics as some are asking already
2. framing some candid pictures to hang on our wall
3. make some accessories for myself lang
4. record songs for the video...ehem, ehem, boses namin gagamitin
5. update my blog

No comments: