Pages

Saturday, March 18, 2006

The one with "this is life!"

We're at Richmonde right now. Im waiting for simon while he buys his shorts for swimming! yey! i just tried out my swimwear and oh my goodness! iam sooooo faaattt! waah! it's a mid-rib top, and i can just feel my belly popping! grrh! hahaha. this were the same swimwear i wore when we were in bora! i really have to get myself an exercise program...promise!

in the meantime, we're having fo much fun here at the hotel. imagine, wi-fi din! yey! cable, buffet breakfast, pool, aircon room, etc! all for FREE! yahoo! sarap! tomorrow naman is our house dedication. will cook chicken later, buy flowers tomorrow, rent tables and chairs and do some grovery for plates, and utensils. :-)

busy weekend huh?! tagal ng behbeh ko...swim na swim nako eh.... hehe

office naman. had to do the ff:
concept test
brand name test
fgd
presentation of events company
concept test my tablet format
reports etc...

No comments: