Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2007

The one with a lot to say

I have so many stories I'd wanted to share but I'll start first with the latest event and try to go and rewind the days that passed by.

First off, congratulations to Christian and Mercy for their wedding! Finally, tapos na kayo! wahoo!!! and all i can say is that you two deserve each other and yes, your love has surpassed the challenges of time. Every wedding makes my heart glad and seeing a bride march is always a teary-eyed moment for me. Here are some few things that made their wedding memorable(for me at least):

1. i looove the wedding vow of mercy, and i quote: "being with you for 12 years does not make me proud but it humbled me thinking that our love surpassed the test of time, individual differences, different needs and wants..." parang awww...

2. i love their first kiss song, "Your kiss is on my lips"

3. love the unity sand part in the ceremony.

4. love Richard Poon and Jay Durias who sang at the reception! IDOL!

of course, there will never be a perfect wedding but nontheless, what's important is how the couple had a lot of fun and how everything will be alright as long as they're enjoying the most important day of their lives. so even if there were 5 tables without guests, their wedding was still the best! Congratulations and God bless you!

pictures soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sister!!!! you're right, tapos na kami, finally!!!! ganun pala ang feeling during bridal march, nagangatog ang tuhod ko, as in! :) ngayon lang ako kinabahan ng ganun on my entire life, hahaha!
thanks for all the help sis :)
Mrs. Tan na ko!!! :) :)