Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The one with restless as always

Oh my! It's the holidays once more and we are BUSY once again!!! I cannot believe that despite my 'employment status', Simon and I still have a hectic schedule. we juggle studio events vis-a-vis my marketing research thing vis-a-vis my wedding coordinating venture vis-a-vis mommy roles and a businessmom. whoa! di ko na alam uunahin ko. bwahaha. and i think this is the first time that we did'nt christmas shop together coz simon has to work til late at night and during weekends, i want to rest naman and i dont want to go shopping along with millions of people who are also doing their shopping on weekends. hahaha. that's the benefit of someone who has more control of her time. :)

And of course, my new venture and a dream finally come true...wedding coordination! Actually, i'am in two groups right now. The first one is with my college friends and we're doing my barkada's wedding on january 7. The other one naman is with a close friend of mine and my first wedding with their team was yesterday. I had so much fun! And by fun means feet sored and veins popping out fun but wedding bliss fun kind of thing. Ewan ko ba?! sabi nga nila after three or four weddings, di na ganito to. hahaha. pero i always get emotional on bridal marches. di ko nga kilala yung client, naiiyak ako e. hahaha.

oh well, more stories soon. sorry, installment muna.

No comments: