Pages

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The one with tagged by yna

Yey! another tag from a good friend. i miss yah mare! and here's what the tag contains:

1.Two names I go by: Jacque and Backy (the first one can be pronounced as JACK or JAKI, the second one is my nickname at home which eventually was used by my college friends on me)
2.Two things I am wearing right now: white sando and pajamas
3.Two things I like to do: malling with my hubby and baby; anything that has to do with my baby (so that can include shopping with baby, eating out with baby...hehe, get the point?!)
4.Two things I want very badly at this moment: Manicure/Pedicure and a new hairdo ( i still don't know if i want to have it colored or just a nice haircut)
5.Two things I did last night: watch DVD and successfully finished the whole movie and ate chocolates which i felt guilty after
6.Two things I am doing tomorrow: Go to Manila and pay for party venue (for simone's bday)
7. Two things I ate today: Rai Rai Ken and salad (oh yes, im back on greens!)
8. Two favorite beverages: Iced tea and water
9. Two of my favorite food: Chicken (KFC or jollibee) and chocolates
10. Two persons I last spoke to: mom and dad
11. Two things about me that you may not have known: a Psych graduate and am a lefty who used to be right-handed (so was literally ambidextrous for some time)
12. Two jobs that I have had in my life: Customer Relations Staff and Brand Mngt. person (same company)
13. Two movies I would watch over and over: Friends (although it's not a movie) and Pretty Woman
14. Two favorite things to do: movies and books (so that's watch movies and read)

Follow up question:
What are the 5 gifts you would buy for Yourself this Christmas, if you had unlimited income?

- Own a resthouse and an island
- Be able to travel wherever and whenever i want to
- A mall with all my favorite stores and restos
- All the video gadgets there are (Nintendo Wii, PSP, Xbox, etc...for hubby)
- All the music and techy thingys...hahaha.

Had fun!!! katuwa! And now its your turn... Jacq, Con, Cathy, and Mec!

No comments: