Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

The one with trying to declutter


It is just one lazy day at home. The Christmas holiday just went by, my business is flourishing and I
planned everything out in advance. So in short I don’t have anything to do at this very moment. So I
decided to have a year-end cleaning at home.

I went to the basement and check out the things stored there. And I was shocked that we have
accumulated things of different sort. Old furnitures, shoes, last season clothes, kitchen tools, last year’s
gifts from friends and my husband’s endless collection of musical instruments.

My husband you know is a music man. He loves music that I’m always awed at the instruments and
brands that he has. Casio, Zildjian, Yamaha, Nagoya Susuki and one particular brand that I know nothing
about.it is a brand of a harmonica that sounds foreign to me.

Before it went for garage sale list, I needed to ask first if my husband is ready to let go of his babies.

In the end, my old things and my daughter’s are put on sale. For him, there are few but it was sold out
as soon as we put it out. Well, hubby you proved me wrong.

No comments: