Pages

Saturday, May 07, 2005

The one with all the Thank you's

I just want to thank everyone who made Simon's party a memorable one.

My mom and my dad- thanks for cooking the best chicken afritada ever! grabe! i love you! and thank you for not making singil about the expenses incurred. hehehe. thanks for acting so good...may graduation pang nalalaman...hahahaha
My future SILs - Jane for organizing it with me and for riding along with the acting; for cooking lumpia, baking macaroons, and pasta. Skokie, for cooking and for being my coordinator and making sure that everything's ok. Achie, for the games which were so much fun, and for singing kahit kaw ang song leader the ff. day. hehe.
My Tita Alma and Tito Tony - for accepting us into your home kahit na alam nyong manggugulo kme. hahaha. thanks also for singing with my parents until 2am. grabe! duet pa yan ha. ladies vs. men! naks!
My bestfriends - Naan, thanks for making the best gello ever...at napakain ako sa sarap. simon knows how much i dont like gelatin. hehe. jillie, for the camera and for making habol at the party. jannet, thanks for just being there. you have no idea how much simon was so happy to see you there. hehe. chess-thanks for being there, super thanks tlga. thanks also the your partners, jason and jhon.
Sheila - for bearing with my kakulitan to contact all of simon's college friends.
And to everyone who gave their time to be there, thanks a bunch!
My w@wie sisters - thanks for texting simon on his birthday! super, it made him so happy to receive texts from my friends, na kahit di pa namin meet personally, have contributed so much to our wedding preps. thanks! syempre, thanks din kay ms. benz and sir john for keeping w@w alive.

No comments: