Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The one with God's comfort

i'm here in my room thinking of how my morning went...and how bad it was. I was driving on my way to work. after dropping off my brother, i passed by this street na mejo blind spot ang pag turn kc there was a truck parked at my lane. i'm sure i was very careful in turning i even stopped/menor. i looked at my right, it's clear. i looked at my left, it was clear then this motorcycle just came so fast...riding the bike was a tomboy who was smiling pa nang mababangga na sya sa ken. nung bumangga sya sa ken, i rolled down my window, saw that there was no dent in my car, neither is hers...so i thought we'll just let it pass. oh but no, galit na galit sya sa ken, blaming me na ang bilis ko daw. i did'nt stoop down coz lam ko i stopped. then, she was all furious about it, shouting and shouting from a distance. she then went at the side of my car and stared at me. i stared back. at first, i was defending myself, kya lang when i realized that it was useless, i just closed my window and prayed, "God, just let her go." i was waiting for her to go first coz she might follow me to my office if i ignore her and drive away from her. yun lang, i cried nung nag-dadrive na lang ako alone. was so affected kc no one has shouted at me like that and i dont even know her. i called up simon though i know sleeping pa sya nun. he answered and gave me just the right comfort i needed. i prayed and asked God to help me deal with those kind of people. God gave me the comfort i needed...He always have.

No comments: