Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2005

The one with the gown hunt

The quest continues...yesterday was a non-working saturday. weekends that we usually allot for wedding preparations. i was with my mom and we went to divi. arrived late na, mga 10am na ata, then went to yangco chenes and ylaya for some referrals given my my w@wie sisters. sadly, parang nawala ako sa mood at nalungkot coz parang pare-pareho lang silang tingnan...promise! di ko makita yung difference ng mga gowns. and weird thing is, mejo mahal pa yung quote sa amin. la lang, feeling ko di lang ganun ka-productive punta ko dun. buti na lang, was able to buy class a swarovski there for my cord, at least may nangyari naman.

when we went home, mejo sad pa rin me kc gusto ko tlga may accomplishment ako. so i remembered susan dela peña who just lives nearby. i texted my barkada jannet para magpasama. she drove me there, kc si bhabes (my car) na kay simon. anyway, buti na lang nipuntahan namin sya. sumaya ako! wala pa naman closed deal pero yun yung hinahanap ko na mga designers, yung pag nagpa-quote ka, mejo pina-pa imagine nya na tlga sayo yung design of your gown and she gave me a tentative schedule din of the fittings and measurements. yung ganun ba? i know i shouldnt be expecting too much kc we have a tight budget sa gown(actually, in everything!haha.) pero saya sya kausap. feeling ko nga kung kaya ng budget, kampante ako kunin sya. yun lang. :) will check pa more gown designers. sana Lord, makita ko na sya...hehe. pero, thankful pa rin me at productive ako yesterday.

1 comment:

JanOog said...

hi ms jacque,

im new to this blog, just joined this blog today, i was browsing kasi ng mga sample works ni kuks reyes, and your blog link was one of the hits i got. nways, kuks reyes, was referred to me by my caterer Al Navarro, though i have not tried any HU yet. im getting maried by january next year, so hunting for a gown is one that i was finished doing. i dunno how much budget you have, but like you, i also have tight budget for the entire entourage (girls only). i have this contact with someone, the package i got from him includes the ff: my gown, my fiance's barong, my mother-in-law's gown (my mother is in heaven already), 1 maid of honor, 2 bridesmaids, 3 secondary sponsors, 3 flowergirls, also includes bride's accessories such as tiara, cord, secondary veil, pillow, all of these i got for a package of less than P50k. actually i had my first fitting the other day, it was very exciting, pinasuot na nya sa akin yung lining ng gown ko, yung mga gowns ng secondary sponsors ko nga are almost done as of this time, all in all i have 3 fittings schedule with him, pati mga mga girls for entourage magfifitting din sila. if u are interested i can refer you to him.

regards,
Ms. J