Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2005

The one with the Mcdo kiddie party

Since this is my last birthday party na single ako, Simon wanted it to be something really memorable. He asked me if i want a Mcdo kiddie party. When he asked me that, super tuwa ako. he took care of inviting our friends and families syempre. tapos, i was in charge lang of ordering cake from Emily of Sugarbox.

The party started at 6:30pm na. we had four games. tawa kme ng tawa, grabe! tapos, kainan, we ate chicke, spaghetti, burger and large softdrinks. and may mascot dancing din na hindi naman marunong sumayaw. hahaha. it was such a memorable birthday party coz it was celebrated with our families and my closest friends. as in! lahat ng family ni simon andun, pati mga girlfriends and boyfriends ha. nakaka-touch lang and they made time out of their super busy schedules. we even strolled pa after the party. hehe. my childhood friends were there, my bestfriend and his son were there. kahit na preggy, punta pa rin. love you anne! my college friends were also there. and pati si concon! andun din! yipee!

nakakatawa, ang family ko akala sa kabilang mcdo ang party (the one near our place!) hahaha...sa lahat naman ng nakakalimot, family ko pa. comedy talaga yun! pero nakahabol pa rin before the party even started. funny!


I'am truly grateful and blessed for all the things God has been doing in our lives. He is really paving the way for us and it gives me such joy that He is blessing our lives tremendously. Iba si Lord, the BEST!

1 comment:

Mai said...

well..siyempre bait talaga ni Lord lalo na sa mga mababait at sweet person like you! :D