Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The one with "Thank God"

This has been one heck of a week! grabe, so full of emotions...there's anxiety, excitement, happiness, sadness, fear, at kung ano-ano pa. to think na it's not even about my wedding. hehe. it's a really tiring week but something really worth all the puyat and efforts. I've been working on my Marketing Plan for one week and i've been squeezing my brains almost everyday since i don't have a marketing background. I need to prove that though i don't have the educational background they're looking for (im a psych grad, what can you expect?!) eh im still qualified and credible to do what a Brandman can do. I spent my weekend preparing for it...walang gimik, walang pasyal...as in work lang. pero in fairness, kahit mahirap sya, nag-eenjoy ako while doing it. pero super interesado ako sa ginagawa ko and di ko napapansin ang time. after a lot of asking from my officemates about my brand and of course, from the technical group, i finally finished my Mktg. Plan.

Tuesday came, i volunteered to be the first one to present. yabang ba?! hehe. but seriously, may psychological effect yan eh. pag ikaw ang una, ikaw ang magiging point of comparison nila, so less questions ka. and i've proven that a lot of times. the night before my presentation, mega iyak pako coz something happened sa office and na-discourage talaga me mag-present. but i said to myself, ill do my best and whatever decision ang lumabas, i'll respect it, basta i know for myself that i did my best.

The panel consisted of our DVP, GM, Mktg. Director, and Brand Managers. pag pasok ko, wala na yung kaba. pinag-pray ko tanggalin yung fear in me and to focus on my pres. after my 35 min. pres, the panel clapped. and one of the bosses na pinaka-ma critic told me "before any questions is asked, let me just tell you that you did a very good job!" yun pa lang, solve nako! haha. and everyhting else followed. there were questions, yes, pero na-answer ko naman.

I just thank God for the wisdom and strength that He gave me. ibang klase si Lord, the best!

1 comment:

Mai said...

i'm glad u did great! Parang Globe si Lord eh..doing all great things possible! heheh!