Pages

Monday, August 22, 2005

The one with my bday suppliers' ratings

It was a party of 40 people, celebrated at Mcdonald's in Eastwood Libis. A party with families and closest friends which turned out to be a very sweet celebration. And here are my ratings:

Mcdo Eastwood Libis - 10
-when simon was thinking of giving a party na, Mcdo na yung pumasok sa mind nya. and when he asked me, it was the first thing that came to my mind din. well, my love for chickenjoy will never be replaced, pero party-wise lang, mas ok lang kme with Mcdo. I had a Disney Princess theme. wow! para feeling princess me. hehe. we made the arrangements a week before the event. super saya lang, listing the guests and inviting them to the party(actually, simon did that) they were accommodating to all my requests and very prompt naman din sila.

Cake - Emily of Sugarbox 10+++++++++++++
-i just love this girl, grabe! i asked her to do a cake for my birthday na P500 lang budget. then, she had it delivered to Mcdo kc may wedding sya on sunday. When i texted her for the account number, sabi nya gift nya daw sa ken yung cake! hahaha. super unexpected tlga. i really wanted to pay kc lam ko she just squeezed it in her time to do my cake kc may wedding nga sya. but she insisted. grabe! and i LOVE the cake. it's a 9" yellow and pink carrot-walnut cake with a topper na fairy holding a wand. there were also bling-blings! haha.

Efforts in preparations - Simon and my mom
- just the two most important persons in my life, got into a tandem to prepare a party for me. the best! ratings....immeasurable! i love simon for always making me laugh and giving me all the love he can give. i will always feel blessed knowing that God gave me a man like him. Just today, he told me that he was supposed to put in the mascot costume for me and be Birdie for 5 minutes!!! he knows that i have an irrational fear of mascots. and he wanted to be the mascot para i can overcome my fear. he asked permission from the manager kaya lang di sya pinayagan eh. tsk, tsk. pero for me, just the thought of that made my heart sank. parang ano ba ito?! kakilig tlga!

No comments: