Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The one with the W@w Peer Award

Being a w@wie has always been a fun experience for me. i got to meet new friends whom i can share my wedding excitement with me, i can ask anything and for sure, i'll get a reply soon...super saya lang tlga.

and in return, i answer and help other brides who ask favors din. parang sabi ko nga before, it's one way lang of giving back to w@w what i also get from it. it's nice when people appreciate what you do for them...and with that thank you for nominating me in 4 categories....o davah?! parang speech ko na to noh?! hahaha.

last aug. 23, the votes came in and much to my surprise, napasama pako sa 4 categories. kakatawa talaga! to think na hindi na nga me masyado nagpo-post eh..and here are the categories:

Most Friendly- Charo ni Jovan;Jacque ni Simon;Milette ni Jojo
Most Helpful - Aggie ni Edil;Jacque ni Simon;Mec ni Jojo;Milette ni Jojo
EBest of them all - Jacque ni Simon;Mai ni Paul;Tin ni Archie;Wella ni Nikki
Darling of the group - Aggie ni Edil;Jacque ni Simon;Mec ni Jojo

honestly, i wont stand out much sa most helpful coz aggie, millet, esp. mec are really masipag sa replying to the w@wies. sa Ebest of all naman, di rin ako pwede dyan kc si wella and si tin babatukan ako ng mga yun if i win kc nga di ako sumipot sa EB ng south. hehe. so i guess, that leaves me to most friendly and Darling of the group! hahaha...asa pa me. oh well, being nominated alone is in fact an honor na. so i can settle for that. thanks benz and john! see you all on saturday!

No comments: