Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The one with the 3rd weeksary

It was a usual day. Spent the after-office hours meeting up with concon and achie for a business proposal. i did'nt eat anything na coz wala kasama kumain si simon. as soon as i got home, na-surprise me to see candles lit up, cozy living room with our christmas tree and boracay lights on. tapos, simon cooked pa a simple special meal, chicken with mongo sprouts and crispy tofu with sauce on the side. sarap! grabe! touched talaga me...and a little nakonsensya coz i didnt prepare anything. haha.

when we were about to sleep na, he borrowed my sanday. so i got it ang gave it to him. then he borrowed my big pillow. when i got it, i saw a gift under the pillow. hehe, tactic nya lang pala. he gave me a "Tikim" recipe book. nice kasi simple dishes na pang-everyday meals talaga and easy-to-cook.

love you beh and happy 3rd weeksary!

No comments: