Pages

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The one with a big cry

grabe, i cried like a baby kanina....napapagod na talaga ako sa work...im getting really anxious with the conference next week and the launching of my product...haayy!

Lord, please give me the strength. I draw strength and wisdom from you. Guide me in whaever decision I will make.

After two hours or so, I went back to my boss...and he signed my project! Praise God! i thank for my officemates who supported me.

Grabe, everything is a test...

3 comments:

Meng Morales said...

Kaya mo yan sis! Ganyan talaga ang mga sikat, maraming trials and challenges! :)Mwah!

Lea L. Atacador said...

Jacque girl feel ko di ka na talaga happy.. maybe its time to consider other options... :(

Mai said...

grabe sis...nagagaya ka na yata sakin ah..hay naalala ko na naman mga neverending crying blues ko beginning of this year...

well...seems oks ka na dahil signed na project mo..congrats! hope maging ok pa these coming days... :D tama yan pray lang ng pray.