Pages

Friday, July 07, 2006

The one with letting go

This is a topic i never wanted to hear...death.

It's just so sad eh...when i read con's post about her aunt, saw glo's last post on her blog (her mom passed away). basta, ayoko ng ganung topic. alam ko, we all had to go through it pero di ko ata kaya. just the thought of it makes me cry.

everytime i'd think about losing my mom, or my dad, or Simon...napapaiyak talaga ako. kahit saan man me, naluluha ako. kasi parang di ko talaga kakayanin. yun lang. I know God controls our lives and alam ko naman that His plans are for the best lagi, pero syempre tao lang ako...as much as possible, the ones we love most...gusto natin kasama natin sila hangga't pagtanda.

na-sad lang talaga me. so gloomy day...

5 freaking days til the Conference!

No comments: