Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The one with the party weekend

We had a blast! Thank God, I was feeling better starting Friday (Gavin's party) and I was able to go home a little early in time for Ava's party the following day. I had fun decorating Ava's princess party. Jude (Ava's mom) was easy to talk to and I'm so happy that Ed and Jude are very into the preparations and the frills of preparing for a party. They're the type who are more into details. I can actually see myself on Jude. When we first met, she turned over all the materials and decors she bought from the US so I can add them to the venue decors. When I checked them, I got excited and everything was just so nice. :) After doing the decors, I hurried home to pick up simone since we were also guests and she had fun. Although we almost lost the digicam we brought that day, everything was simply great. Glad we found the camera and the micro sd in it, or else i'll never hear the end of it from my husband.

Come Sunday was Ichiro's party. I have been communicating with Xyza (Ichi's mom) for two months already and they got us as their party organizer and decorator. I loved the colors used on Ichi's party. I also loved the DIY curtains I made with Mickey head shapes. It was supposed to be just for rent but unfortunately or fortunately, nothing was left after the party. All the guests took home the mickey curtains. haha. oh well, i can always make some again. (if i have the time)

So now, it's rest week for me. Rest week meaning meetings and ocular week, catching up with backlogs and updating things in the internet. Resting in that sense...harhar.

No comments: