Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The one with sick

I got sick... never, never abuse one's body. I seldom get sick and i know i have a very strong immune system. But one's body also has its limits. I always sleep late, very late actually until almost all of my YM friends are on "mobile" mode already and i'm still online.

And just yesterday, I woke up with my voice as hoarse as Inday Badiday. Or even worse. As in, I could'nt talk straight and i could'nt be understood well with the way i talk. it's the first time that it happened to me. My throat was all swollen too, my body aches but i did'nt have any fever that time. I still went to a meeting in the afternoon and went on with some errands (bad i know) but i slept early and just this morning, i feel a lot better and at least people can understand me better. :)

I really can't afford to get sick. first i dont want simone to catch whatever it is that i have. I also don't want to fail my clients and i wanted to be there for me. And God really heals. I prayed and asked God to heal me fast so i can resume with party planning and rest after the events this weekend. I know God is really good and whatever it is that we may have, as mild as what i had or as grave as a cancer or whatever disease there is, God is able to heal and can do exceedingly and abundantly. :)

No comments: