Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The one with an upgrade

Been thinking about upgrading my lappy but since hubby just bought it for me, I don't think it's right to buy a new one. I'm sure I'll hear this line..."ako na lang bilan natin ng new laptop" haha. his died on him months ago but we're sure to have it fixed and sell it just so he can have a new one. The computer memory of our lappies are not enough for all our files, although we have a desktop to store all important files and I love that we upgraded the monitor and bought really nice speakers to go along with the set-up. We don't see this as luho as we see this as investment since hubby's sideline job involves music and he needs a good set of speaker for a more quality music.

I think it's prioritizing which things we upgrade and which things we downgrade. Like we downgrade on clothes. we don't buy designer brands at all. just the known brands but not that expensive. should we buy branded ones, it had to be on sale. haha. we also downgrade on our dining out. and by this, we don't mean the quality but the frequency of eating out. haha. On the other hand, we upgrade on grocery food, baby items, and anything that has to be concerned with Simone. So do you think we set out priorities right? hehe. drop me a note if we don't. ;)

1 comment:

Tina said...

i think you guys are doing just fine. n@wie here sis. i've added you to my blogroll. pls link me up. tnx!

tina