Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The one with Day one

A good friend of mine, Con, inspired me to go back to my greens and it's Day one today. I've always had a customized diet. I just follow what I think suit me and for this, I'm trying (read trying okay so don't pressure me that much! haha) to eat just salad, bread and if i'd eat viands or any dish, no rice is a must. I don't want to cut on my iced tea consumption, sorry, but I really need the sugar rush, I also will not force myself to eat less during events since i need the energy, so that leaves me to two "eat-all-you-can days". bwahaha. so much for a customized diet eh? But I hope i'd improve. Con promised to give me a pedometer to inspire me to walk more and count my steps. thanks sister! remember the 10,000 steps of Ms. Dina B.? hehe. i won't promise, i'll just do it. so expect more blogging about dieting, keeping fit and the like. I need an outlet to express my actions so i'd get more motivation to do it. ahehe, and hopefully I wont be needing any hydroxy cut in the future. I don't think I'm that desperate. ;)

No comments: