Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

The one with fiber

Okay, okay...i really need to do something about this weight issue again. As i've said, concon has inspired me to try again losing weight. (and the master is now the student...ahehe) and i'm trying to cut my rice consumption and sweets...haaay, sooo hard! but i have to do it or else my jeans won't fit me again. I also bought this fiber dietpills frpm a friend but i can't seem to consistently take it as prescribed. It's not diet pills like bangkok pills or the like. it's more of an organic, fiber-filled capsules that lets you digest your food properly. I hope it will work...


Honestly, I so envy those who are moms already and yet, their figures can pass to a teen's bod. as if no baby came out from them. no stretchmarks, no belly bulges, no anything! i guess we really can't have everything...oh well, let's try this again and see how it goes. haha.

No comments: