Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The One With Aging Before Her Time

Sometimes I wish I don't know anything about Wholesale Insurance and don't see accidents waiting to happen all the time. Well, yeah I didn't see it happening when Simone had "The Accident" in the mall, but who would have thought something bad is waiting for us at a nice, wholesome and friendly store? We weren't in a ramshackle building and a dilapidated mall after all. We were in one of the biggest mall chain in the country! Ok ok, I'm calm.

But you know what, when you're in the midst of running kids and kids doing all kinds of stunts (as I am, almost everyday, waiting for Simone at school and all), you see accidents waiting to happen and it's just maddening! I feel like I'm aging 10x faster than normal. Haha! I don't know why I'm writing about this, I guess I just haven't recovered from Simone's accident yet.

No comments: