Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The One With Stressed Out

I know it's in totally bad taste to write about money, specifically gripes, but it's really starting to get to me (and it will to you too, if this happened to you). More than the money, it's the emotional (and maybe physical, too) stress I'm getting that I feel most strongly about. Why can't others be more matured about financial obligations? Is it easier to make false promises than to say in all honesty when you really think you'd be able to -or not be able to-- give what you owed another person?

When I started Party Boosters, I didn't think it'll get this big. Big enough to attract debts and consequently, stress. I can't say I regret succeeding in this field, but I think I'm justified to feel frustrated over people in the industry who don't know how to keep their promises. I am running a business, after all, not just a kid's party. *sigh*

Sorry for being a bitch. But can you hand me over some bowhunting supplies, please? hehehhe.

No comments: