Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The one with wishlist

After my husband's birthday last April, it's my turn now and i'll be turning 30 this august 20. yey! (is it?!...hmmm...) my husband gives so much importance on birthdays to the point that he makes a countdown. hehe. he has started asking me what i wanted for my birthday. i kept on shooing away the idea of being spoiled on my birthday coz it would me another expense but i realized that if people want to spoil me, who am i to refuse?! hahaha. so this is what's in my list...

Wishlist number 1:



I know that during my search for simon's gift, this has been a close second placer as one of the choices but the laptop won. Now, it's actually in my top list. hahaha. I guess we will always drool for a DSLR. we love pictures (obviously) and we always see to it that we bring one during family events, or even when going out. I just want to have more decent pictures and something that i can also use for taking pictures of my decors and parties. hehe. rationalizing!!! Simon admitted that he's been saving up for this already so this is considered "done" and i'm just touched! love you beh! so if you want to give me a crash course on photography, i'd definitely take it..basta libre ha. hahaha.

Wishlist number 2:
It's been a while since I had my last good read. It's either I need to turn off the lights already since simone is sleeping, thus, i can't read or i simply don't have the time (which is such a lame excuse by the way) And when i read about this book while I was browsing on my latest issue of Entrepreneur magazine, I was really curious and encouraged to buy it. i don't want the hardbound, the softbound will do. :) I really hope I'd get hold of this book. :)

Wishlist number 3:


we can all dream right? and it says wish...so here's my ultimate wish!!! bwahaha. :)



2 comments:

marshi said...

nice wishlist sis, buti kapa u'l get the cam na, hubs been dreaming to have his own d3, but can't afford muna, hehe. and for ur ultimate wish i think ultimate wish ko rin yan, hehehe.hope u'l get them all soon!

* said...

i like your wishlist! i bought nikon d60 in quiapo some months back pero di ko rin masyado na nagamit recently. lol. and my ultimate wish is the same as yours. a house!!! advanced happy bday sis!