Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The one with christmas shopping

I went to a couple of toy and clothes sales recently. I wanted to avoid the christmas rush plus the good deals from the toytown sale is just irresistible. I was able to buy really nice toys for nephews, nieces and some godkids. Another sale that i was able to go to was the gingersnaps sale. I go here every year and this year, I went with simone and was able to buy really nice clothes for her and for some for my nieces. Clothes are down to 100 each up to 200. super good buys! I almost got my phone lost due to excitement, thought i locked it but turned out i had an unlocked phone accidentally lying under a pile of clothes and a man almost got it. whew. So another advice: don't bring a kid when you know you'd go nuts from all the clothes sale...hahaha.

Happy christmas shopping everyone!

No comments: