Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

The one with alternative habit

I'm not a smoker, and I don't think i will ever be one.  I take pride in saying that i have'nt puffed a single cigarette in my entire life.  But if you care to try something new and slightly sophisticated than cigarette smoking, there are options now like the electronic cigarettes or why not try to smoke cigars instead where one can experience more flavorful and unique smell to it. Cigars went through a process that gives its distinction to pleasurably smoking. One of the best cigars I know is the La Gloria Cubana, where its history marked its name to every cigars aficionado. It may be given as a gift to your boss or to your in-laws without doubt will see you that you have good taste.  I know about it coz my grandpa used to smoke cigars while he was in his library, soaked with books. Oh how i will always put that memory of him in my memory box :)

Just babbling around here. :)

No comments: