Pages

Saturday, July 07, 2012

The one with Bayo Sale

Last July 1, my family and I went to Eastwood for our weekly family bonding time and lo and behold, I was surprised to see really nice items On Sale at Bayo! and when i say Sale, I mean like 70 to 80% off! oh Man! The most expensive blouse i bought was only P250! My voice was on a high pitch the whole time and I was literally panicking which items to try out first. hahaha.

I'd have to thank the saleslady for showing me the racks where she had just put on the new sets of clothes on sale.  At first, I was thinking maybe these are clothes i wont be able to wear like tourmaster venture pants for men, or some tops that are too small for me.  But i'm just happy to find a lot of nice pieces for me, for my mom and for my sisters in law. wohoo! I bought like 15 pieces of really nice clothes.  Most ofthe tops are just P150 each.

Wohoo, can't you feel the excitement i still have a week later ? :) really really best deal.

No comments: